Evans' Family Farm Market Corn Maze
10:00 to 7:00 pm or by special reservation
Join us this Saturday October 13th for our 10th Birthday Bash! The event will run from 12pm-4pm with lots of activities happening.
*Throughout the day we will be :
running the pumpkin cannon
a paint a pumpkin station
pumpkin ring toss
and a sucker pull for the kids.
We will also have our BBQ open and popcorn available!
*From 1pm-2pm we will be running corn husking races and pumpkin seed spitting contests. Get your name on the entry list when you arrive at the maze to participate in these competitions! There will be prizes! There will also be a prize for the best decorated pumpkin from the paint a pumpkin station- given that we have lots of green pumpkins still, this years theme for paint a pumpkin is Ninja Turtles!
*From 2pm-4pm we will have LIVE music from Theresa Lynn Porter
*Following the event, we will remain open from 7pm-9pm for a moonlit maze! Join us to experience the maze in the dark, bring your flashlight!
Corn Maze Rules:
Family fun, children's playground, parking for vehicle and RV's, children's playground and much more!
- Please stay on the paths. Short cuts permanently damage the corn and ruin the fun for everyone. If you are caught destroying the maze in any way, you will be escorted off the premises.
- No running in the maze.
- No smoking in the maze or on farm property.
- No alcohol, drugs or profanity.
- No pets on the property. We love animals but not everyone does and they don't always get along with other animals or people.
- Children under 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult. Please stay with your children to make sure they do not get lost. We reserve the right to remove any stray children from the maze.
- Do not pick or throw the corn.
- Please keep the maze clean and use the trash cans provided.
- Do not destroy or damage any objects in the maze.
- We are not responsible for the loss of personal property.
- Admission closes 1/2 hour before closing.
- We reserve the right to remove any persons behaving inappropriately or breaking the rules.
Read article in the Spectator, by Lawrence Powell, Sept. 9th, 2009
"Get lost at the Pumpkin Hollow"
Thank you and come again!
2018 Corn Maze
click to enlarge
Arial View of Corn Maze
Check back often for the latest updates on our corn maze!